Course: HV Battery with Smart Relays
The UniTrain training system reproduces the most important functions of a real HV battery and thus optimally prepares the trainee for the next stage of HV training. The simple commissioning of the system is accomplished in a few seconds and immediately the trainee is able, together with the e-learning course, to put the HV battery into READY mode. In addition to all the important technical topics, the topics of occupational safety and the intrinsic safety of electric and hybrid vehicles are also explained. Numerous animations and images support the transfer of knowledge, as do the practical experiments that reinforce the theory learned in practice. Finally, all contents are tested via various knowledge tests, so that the knowledge level of each individual trainee can be worked out. Through the target group-oriented fault simulation, the trainee can enter diagnostics even at this level and gather important basic knowledge for complex diagnostics on the HV vehicle.
- Smart HV relays (SMR) of the HV battery with self-diagnosis function.
- Real relays for HV+, HV- and Precharge
- Self-diagnosis during switch-on and switch-off for faults in a relay (e.g. sticky relay)
- Fully functional interlock
- Two-stage orange HV service plug
- First contact interrupts the pilot line
- Second contact interrupts the HV voltage
- Practical READY mode
- READY mode analogous to real vehicle
- Switching on the HV system via start button and brake button
- Switching on the ignition via start button
- Optionally switchable: slowed down switch-on process for optimal analysis
- Extensive HV fault simulation
- 13 different HV faults, e.g. stuck HV relay
- Fault in the control and load circuit of the relays
- Can be switched on and off via the e-learning course
- HV fault display
- Disconnectable HV capacitor
- HV capacitor can be "disabled" to show the effect of a defective capacitor.
- Discharge process possible via "Active Discharge" or "Passive Discharge".
- "Active Discharge" function by MOSFET, incl. fault connection and visual display on the "HV Battery" module.
- Safe measurement in the "HV-System
- Low voltage protection
- Measurement at the HV relays
- Measurement in the pilot line
- Measurement of HV+ and HV- incl. switchable HV capacitor
Scope of delivery:
- Module "HV battery with HV smart relays"
- Storage case
- E-learning course with additional virtual instruments
- List rules for work safety for HV vehicles
- Structure and function of a HV battery
- Structure of a battery management system (BMS)
- Interaction of the interlock with the HV battery
- Getting to know the 3 relays (HV+, Precharge and HV)
- Analysis of the process to switch on the HV voltage
- Ready mode
- Special feature of Smart Relays
- Release by means of HV service plug
- Meaning of HV capacitors
- Diagnosis in the HV battery
- Course duration approx. 8 h